TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Once you visit, use or order products from this website, you implicitly accept the following usage terms. In order to properly use this website and its services, please read carefully all the Terms & Conditions.
savart.ro is managed by S.C. Kayuma Foodies SRL (Savart), registered in Sector 5, Str. Calea 13 Septembrie nr. 231A, sc. 1, et. 5, ap. 17, camera 2.
We have the right to make any change to the following Terms & Conditions with no need to notify in advance. These Terms & Conditions have recently been updated.
Your responsibility for registering
In order to buy from savart.ro, you must introduce your data on our website. When you use and shop from this website, you declare that all the data provided to us is real and complete. In the case we discover any violation of this, we reserve the right to block your access for undetermined or determined timeframe, without notifying in advance.
S.C. Kayuma Foodies SRL (Savart) guarantees to protect your confidentiality right. Our goal is to protect all the personal data we collect, to use them in a responsible way and to make sure we inform you about how we use your data. Your trust is important to us. This is why, we take responsibility for collecting and using your personal data by following these principles:
- any data collection and processing will be done only for the purposes mentioned in this Confidentiality Policy OR the purposes we have sent to you and/or you agreed to.
- our goal is to collect, process and use only the least amount of personal data that is mandatory.
- if we collect your personal data, we intend to keep your personal data exactly how we collected them from you.
- if your personal data is no longer needed and we are not required in any way by law to continue to keep it, we will delete it.
- your personal data will not be transmitted, sold, rented or given for other purposes than those mentioned in this Confidentiality Policy.
What personal data are we collecting?
We collect the following personal data:
- first and last name
- e-mail address
- telephone number
Why do we collect and process your personal data?
The reason we collect your personal data is to offer you the products you are ordering from our website. We process your personal data in order to fulfill the legal obligations, for our rightful interest (to improve our services, to manage efficiently and protect our staff and systems) OR because you agreed to the following purposes:
- to fulfill our contractual statement: to deliver you the products you purchase, to create an account for you and to be able to give you all the benefits of having an account on savart.ro
- to process and answer all your questions, inquiries, requests and any potential complaint
- to contact you and reply to your questions and requests
- to improve our product catalog, services, communication and our website
- to send you information, to manage the login procedure, your account, your newsletter subscription or other notifications
- to manage commercial procedures related to your participation in contests or other promo campaigns
- to identify clients who contact us by phone, e-mail OR by other means
- to evaluate and analyze your website activity, as you consented, in order to send you info materials, offers OR other benefits of S.C. Kayuma Foodies SRL (Savart) products and services
If we collect and use your personal data for the purposes mentioned above OR other purposes, we have the obligation to notify you beforehand or while we collect it.
If necessary, we will require your consent to process your personal data. If you consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent anytime.
If we process your personal data, you have a series of rights that you can use at any time. These rights can be used by writing an e-mail to us to email@example.com, and we will reply to you in the time mentioned by the law.
The right to access and modify your personal data
You have the right to access, modify and update your personal data at any time.
The right to delete your personal data
You have the right to delete your personal data if:
- your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes that were collected OR
- you no longer consent to your personal data being processed, without any legal ground OR
- you refuse the processing of your personal data for marketing activities OR
- you refuse the processing of your personal data for S.C. Kayuma Foodies SRL (Savart) activities (to improve your experience on this website) OR
- your personal data are not properly processed OR
- your personal data must be deleted due to legal obligations.
If the personal data we collect are no longer needed and we are not obliged by law to continue to keep them, we will permanently delete them.
The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if:
- you are not convinced your personal data we have is correct OR
- your personal data is illegally processed, and instead of deleting it, you prefer to restrict the processing of your personal data OR
- your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes that were collected, but you request to have a copy of them in order to make a legal complaint against us OR
- you refused the processing of your personal data, but we are waiting for your confirmation if the reasons we need to process your personal data are legitimate.
The right to refuse Dreptul la opozitie
You have the right to refuse the processing of your personal data at any time.
The right to make a legal complaint to the supervisory authority
You have the right to make a legal complaint directly to the National Supervisory Authority regarding how we process your personal data.
Transferring your personal data
Your personal data will not be transmitted, sold, rented or given for other purposes than those mentioned in this Confidentiality Policy. Information about your personal data will be sent to the Legal Court, Police and other Government Authorities only if we were requested to due to legal purposes.
Cookies and other technologies
We can collect your personal data by using cookies and other technologies. This happens when you visit our pages, you see our online promotions or you use our mobile apps (owned or not by us) that include the following info:
- information about browser, device and operating system
- IP address
- Internet pages that you visit
- links you click on that present our own products
If you have any questions, observations or complaints about the Confidentiality Policy, please contact us by writing an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, you will receive recurrent newsletters. Newsletters are an electronic communication means about the latest product arrivals on email@example.com, our services, events, promotions etc. in a certain timeframe, with no commitment on our side about the information that the newsletters contain.
You can unsubscribe at any point, with no obligation, by clicking on the Unsubscribe button located in the footer of each newsletter or by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org